Trapped In Time Trapped In Time

Wow, this is great! =}

Forgotten Realm Forgotten Realm

Duude, yeah i didn't know you were making music! This is pretty cool, I like the main sound you have, and the vibe is nice. Obviously the mixing and whatnot is not perfect, but that's something you will improve on over time I guess. Overall the main thing is to try and vary the song more, have more unique sections and try to make it "go somewhere". Most of that just takes practice I think, but if you need help I can try... lol =}}

Summer Rain Summer Rain

Really relaxing and happy! gives me the feeling of staying inside, cozy while it's raining. Every part is in the right place, and the quality is just soo goood! Great job =P

Skybliss responds:

Thanks! :D

-Mainspring- -Mainspring-

Amazing song man! My favorite this year so far! 8)

Gourmet Race (AgentJDN 8bit Remix) Gourmet Race (AgentJDN 8bit Remix)

Pretty cool! 8)

Cloudy Skies Cloudy Skies

Very chill, but i think some of the sounds could be louder, because the fx and pads kinda overtake them. or maybe it just needs to be louder overall? i not sure. But very cool regardless 8)

AndoGDTunes responds:

thanks so much hyenaedon! I have absolutely no idea how to master my audio to bring out the sound, so it has to be kinda quiet for no crackles

Running Free Running Free

Oh my god, I love this song! So happy and fun =}

[PT] - Chill Bass [PT] - Chill Bass

Damn, this is really nice! I like the drums 8)

Passarinotrain responds:

Haha thanks, I kind of focused on the percussion in this short piece. I appreciate the kind words!

Breakout Breakout

Cool! 8)

Toxic Toxic

Very cool! I like it a lot. Definitely has lots of changes and movement, very fun to listen to. Something about the mastering or mixing just makes it feel not as powerful as it could be though. Still very cool!

Skybliss responds: