View Profile Hyenaedon

4 Movie Reviews

Amazing... <3

Really great job, dude! My dog does the same thing sometimes =P

Good start, but next time try to get a tripod or some kind of stand so that the camera is static for each picture. That will make it flow much better. Also, try to take more pictures for each movement so that it looks smoother; it will take longer but it's worth it. Try to make some kind of story or event as well, even something simple like going to the store or something. That way it is more interesting. Keep trying! =}

ruh1203 responds:

I dont have a tripod:( I always wanted to get one but... It costs money and i am 14( Anyways thanks for watching!

10 Game Reviews

I like the art style and mechanics, but some of the presentation could be better, and the audio mixing is quite bad. Way too loud and compressed. Has potential, just needs some work. The fireball mechanic is quite fun!

pretty neat

Really nice graphics and music. The gameplay is fun, especially for the bitspace game. I feel like the bullets that the other ships shoot could be a brighter shade of blue so that you can see them easier. Otherwise it's a great, interesting little game!

JauqAr responds:

Glad you enjoyed the game! I'll keep what you've told me in mind for next time.

Each minigame's palette is only 4 colors so I had to get creative with how I tried to make things extra visible.

Thanks,
JauqAr

147 Audio Reviews

I'm loving the orchestral stuff mixed with trance, it really does go together nicely. Strings sound really nice too!

Just Beautiful! It was awesome seeing this track evolve over time, and the finished product is super super good!

Blarrgensnorf responds:

Babe.... thank you :’)

Love the vibe in this, great job! o:

14 Art Reviews

Super super cool, has a really weird vibe to it but I love it ;p

Love it! <3

Awesome piece! I'm probably rooting for Carol cause i'm so hyped for that and Endgame. But Shazam! looks fun too!

ScepterDPinoy responds: